 Marketplace / Shopping / 9234
Re: a buy at Kmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:10:40 GMT

Which, if Valdosta was any indication, will be on a department level. That • is,
one department might be at 40% off, while another is at 50% off. I think
this

I'm told that this is also dependent, atleast initially, on the markup on
items in the different departments.  The example given was Jewelry, which
would be given bigger initial discounts because it has a much higher markup
the other items.

Troy