  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 1241 – 1260 of 1446.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) That's probably a good idea (scrapping GATS buildings for interim). I say this because if we're smart about it, some of our Contraption buildings could be used for the GATS show. My power building is 36x36 on a standard blue baseplate, and (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Poor Target....

(...) Hey, who cares? It is well said that the buyer should beware. But let the seller beware also. If they do not, it is their problem. I am not going to make a protracted defense of the Target/Wal-Mart switcheroo scenario, but have none of you (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Power to RCX

Most "wall wart" transformers give about 3-5 volts above what is marked on them. I would not use one of these directly. However, I am currently working on using a 7809 voltage regulator. If you don't know, a voltage regulator is a small electronic (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Launch of HMAS Ballarat

(...) Sort of like a giant duck bill! Wait until they start building "stealth" destroyers (the DD21 program here in the USA)--those have some really, really, really funky lines. (...) I've seen trucks that match that description--I wouldn't be (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  RE: Ralphs tree fetish Was-- Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket

(...) If you know about it, it's not secret anymore... Besides, it's my wife that's the "Magnolia Lady" here in town. I just follow along like a good boy, and you know all about that, don't you :-) Actually, Christy is in Turkey doing watercolours (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: A BSB at Port Block

(...) It's that part just under the leaned-over mast-piece bowsprit. Usually the figurehead sits on this. In the original RBR it's a yellow wedge about 8-10 studs long (sorry, it's not here at the moment.) I placed the "wings" over that and (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Melting point of LEGO (was Re: Result after testrun)

Steve Chapple <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GD6z1v.L16@lugnet.com... (...) hmmm... try it from www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/ for IE you can use the back button on the menubar (the little down arrow to the right of the button) and select (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: The ballets are in

(...) Umm... Dan? Are you handing out rewards or hate mail? I don't know about the rest of LUGNET, but I never was aware that there was a contest going on. There are quite a lot of posts going on around here, impossible for all of us to read all of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Adaptor(s)

(...) No, I understand that - for instance, AFOL's have had compass, IR, Ultrasound, differential light and IR sensors, etc., for quite some time now. Including the rectifier etc. hasn't seemed to be very much of a problem, in terms of size or cost, (...) (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: wishin' on a BIG star

(...) -snip- (...) thanks! yes the flower thingys open a whole can of (earth)worms. (...) also when you want to centre it on a 1x2 with 1 stud. (...) and 1x2x1, because sometimes things don't always work out in even numbers! (...) i thought about (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: [CW][OT-FUN] Casting Castle World

(...) Robin Williams, definiteley... although he doesn't look too goo with a beard... (...) LOL! Agree to both ;-) (...) Hmm, you'd have a prob with Leo and Matt in the same movie... they look too much alike. I don't know all my cast, but here goes: (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Installing win98 SE on virgin drive.

(...) The install, assuming all the hardware plays nice together, should be fairly painless-- Win98 understands hard disks up to at least 100 gig with no problem as long as the hardware underneath does. On the other hand, migrating software to the (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  4x2ReVu: 6042 Dungeon Hunters

The Vorgem Marshes have swallowed yet another group of victims! This time a small wagon carrying farm workers was found run off the county roadway, axle deep in the smelly swampland with nary a sole in sight. Clearly the Gobragee Beast still lives (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Space@Brickfest 2K3: last thoughts

Moonbase Spacer Modules Type Jon Palmer 1 Super Felix Greco 2 Normal Mark Sandlin Unable to attend. Tim Courtney 1 Normal Markham Carroll 2 Normal Bram Lambrecht 1 Super Fuzzy 1 Normal Mike Petrucelli Unable to attend. Frank Filz 1 Normal Freak 2 (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Trading Post Cutter Sails?

(...) Hi Henrik, I'm not sure what you mean when you say the colours are printed a little off. If you mean that they are not lined up equally from the sides and top/bottom, then you are probably right. I've found that most of the lego sails are not (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: New Mecha: "Centurion" Officer Mecha

(...) Thanks Soren! (...) I kinda like the sensor turret. :-( (...) Dude... It's an officer mecha, and it's called Centurion... Can you figure it out by yourself? (...) LOL Thanks but no thanks. It's funny you say my rifle is generic, when it's (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: My first street scene

(...) [...] (...) Thanks Jonathan. The details were tough. I had a few thousand old brown 1x2 bricks (the silver lining in the gray cloud that was the closing of the LEGO store closest to my house) and 2 quarts of assorted old brown bricks. So, (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Some general discussion things

(...) Agreed. I've already thought of a few other uses for most of the things mentioned above. IMO, the lab windows are akin to the Divers' type of small round windows. Often, after I get used to seeing pieces like that, I usually think to myself, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: 2x2x7 White Lamp Posts 4-Sale

(...) Actually I heard these might be available from an accessory pack soon, for around $0.20 USD each (if you calculate the price out per element) -- they will be packed with white straight and curved spindled fences, those belville style arched (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Alpha team - Doc Savage team ?

Hello Adventures, Well the new line "Alpha Team" looks to be a modern spin off from the Adventures line. When I saw all the team member character mininfig faces I was instantly reminded of Doc Savage and his team of crime-busters. If I am not (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

iron
(score: 1.148)

More:  Next Page >>