 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11379
RE: Ralphs tree fetish Was-- Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 13:17:20 GMT

Ralph, is this more of your "secret" plan to convert the entire grey bruce area
with non native flower/tree's that you sell from the front lawn of your H~U~G~E
victorian home is it??

If you know about it, it's not secret anymore...

Besides, it's my wife that's the "Magnolia Lady" here in town. I just
follow along like a good boy, and you know all about that, don't you :-)

Actually, Christy is in Turkey doing watercolours until next Monday and I
have to look after two 11 year old boys and my little 7 year old boy. I
have no idea how single parents do it.

Let me know next time you're going to blow stuff up in the area. Oh geez
that reminds me.....

We had a big old factory up here that made sand molds for casting bronze and
cast iron stuff. They also made the molds for PT boats in WWII, and for some
unknown reason figured the plant was in danger of bombing by the Germans.

This is back in the days when a bombing run from England to Berlin or
Nuremburg was a big deal. How in the hell were they getting over the
ocean? And back?

Anyways, they tried to blow up the building last fall, and it was so heavily
reinforced that it didn't come down all the way. The Meaford Army base used the
property for training exercises simulating a typical Afghan neighborhood.

Welcome to Grey-Bruce!

Ralph