 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11403
Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 14:14:53 GMT

so iain,

build any neat lego projects??

toast loader?
bread sandwich cutter?
bed maker?
extra fast vibrating toothbrush?

Too busy riding the world's best flatride and world's worst coaster,
incidentally situated adjacent to one another.

It's like YoCrunch!.  The nutritional value of the yogurt is erased by the Oreo.

    Iain (I'm still soaking wet...)