 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11402
Re: [rtlToronto] May Monthly Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 13:18:11 GMT

let me paint you a picture:

the place - my current home
the time - various over the past 3 weeks
The Players - Me, my Wife, & ~MY MOTHER-IN-LAW~!!!!

I feel your pain.

My in-laws are building a new house.  In December, they sold their old house.
For about five months, my mother-in-law lived in our spare room, while my
father-in-law lived in the barn of their new house.

I kept asking why that huge barn wasn't big enough for both of them.  Now that I
think about it, Bill did seem to be taking his time...  !?  Maybe he doesn't
want her around, either...

Steve