 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11397
Re: [rtlToronto] May Monthly Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 11:59:32 GMT

YES, and you will all have to cut the dinner short cause this friday is when i
get the keys to my new place, and I'll conscript you all to help me move the
fridge, washer, dryer, baby crib......

naw, I'll just eat some food with the rest of you.  new home be damned.

:)
Chris

Calum Tsang wrote:

Hey folks,

   Friday, May 14th, 2004: 7PM
   Kelsey's
   1011 The Queensway
   Etobicoke, Ontario

See you all Friday for a smashing good time at the monthly rtlToronto dinner.
Talk about rtlToronto16, train6, and... Lacey Chabert.

Calum

--
Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.