 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11386
Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 16:43:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Janey C.L GunningCook wrote:

I have a few other "truly Canadian" projects on the go, but my son is the
mindstorms expert around here. I have managed to work in a few gears into a
couple of recent projects, but its all kindergarten work compared to the level
of stuff you guys are building.  Basically my love is town and train, mosaics
and sculptures, sorry to disappoint.

Well, now Chris isn't the only one in rtlToronto with a LEGO tattoo :)  You'll
fit right in :)

    Iain