 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11374
11373  |  11375
Subject:
MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 05:43:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

Being lodged in the northern limits of southern Ontario the figs of my town
(Bricton) rarely get a chance to get out . . . so I decided to bring them a
Toronto icon for them to feel better about their lowly existence.  Here is my
version of the TTC http://www.bmts.com/~bccook/street.htm

I also wanted to take this chance to thank Calum for the prompt, friendly and
informative response to my letter requesting information about rtlToronto.

Janey Red Brick