 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11404
Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 17:37:31 GMT

WHAT!???

where in Janey's reply did she mention a tattoo??  I even did a CTRL-F and searched
the text just in case it was colour coded in some other font or colour....

nope, the first mention of tattoo is in your text.

LOL, well Chris, I'm guessing he did a bit of stalking... oops I mean perusing
of my site or bs folder http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=754821 or
happened to see it in my post over in the microscale area. Besides colour coded
font is beyond my meagre posting skills.

Janey (Screwed Blued & Tattooed)