 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11378
11377  |  11379
Subject:
Ralphs tree fetish Was-- Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 12:46:58 GMT

Ralph Hempel wrote:

BMTS, BMTS - I'm on BMTS too!

Are you up here in the Owen Sound area? We have a huge scale
LEGO project that is coming up, but I can't announce it just
yet.

OK, OK. Just to tease everyone, it's a BIG community build
that will be completed for the kickoff of a major fundraising
initiative for the Grey Bruce Regional Health Centre.

And that's all I'm saying until the weekend.

Ralph

Ralph, is this more of your "secret" plan to convert the entire grey bruce area
with non native flower/tree's that you sell from the front lawn of your H~U~G~E
victorian home is it??

Chris