 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11380
Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 15:03:56 GMT

Janey, I have no idea who you are or where you came from, BUT that TTC streetcar
is !!!fantastic!!!....and I'm the guy who hates things like that.

:)

I was going to also say that Iain will get a kick out of it, but he has already
posted.

so, do you own a mindstorms?  maybe channel some of that artistic flare into
gears, and robots?

Chris

Thanks Chris,

Sometimes I have no idea who I am either, but I do know this much . . . I have
been lurking around Lugnet for quite some while now (especially rtlToronto
postings), and finally became a member this week.  I figured I would jump right
in with a MOC. I experienced a lengthy dark age, and now I have fully embraced
the fact that I love to build (even if my friends and family can't).  I'm fairly
familiar with aspects of the hobby, but the community is a bit of a mystery to
me still.  Maybe here is where I admit I have only met one AFOL in my life
(truth is a brutal thing).

I have a few other "truly Canadian" projects on the go, but my son is the
mindstorms expert around here. I have managed to work in a few gears into a
couple of recent projects, but its all kindergarten work compared to the level
of stuff you guys are building.  Basically my love is town and train, mosaics
and sculptures, sorry to disappoint.

Janey
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=bccook
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=2401