 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11375
Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 11:01:15 GMT

"Janey Cook" <janeyofthejungleatyahoodotcom> wrote:

Being lodged in the northern limits of southern Ontario the figs of my • town
(Bricton) rarely get a chance to get out . . . so I decided to bring them • a
Toronto icon for them to feel better about their lowly existence.  Here is • my
version of the TTC http://www.bmts.com/~bccook/street.htm

Hey, that's cool!  Honestly, you should send that to the TTC!

Any plans for an ALRV or rt train? :)

    Iain (luves me sum rt)