 Castle / 2641
Re: [CW][OT-FUN] Casting Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:35:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
No ideas for Batu or Dr. Cornelius yet.  Dr. C would have to be somebody
that could emote through that big beard of his, and do well with the
"jumping around and banging on the table when he gets excited" schtick...

Dr. C - ... Christopher Lloyd?  Or are we looking for someone more absent
minded?  Perhaps Robin Williams could do that part justice? (remember
the look from Good Will Hunting?)

Robin Williams, definiteley... although he doesn't look too goo with a beard...

For myself (And since my three main characters are very young, the pool of
actors is a bit small ...)

Verneer - I think a young Tom Cruise fits the profile well.  Cocky and
irrational.  (see Top Gun:)
Ewan - Leonardo DiCaprio would do this justice I think ... He would
certainly bring the woman audience in;)  He would be quiet for most of the
time
until the action came.  He could them go into rage pretty well I think ...

LOL! Agree to both ;-)

Prince Ian - Matt Damon - stern and focused.  Eye on the big picture.

Hmm, you'd have a prob with Leo and Matt in the same movie... they look too
much alike.

I don't know all my cast, but here goes:
Scar - maybe Shannon Doughetry (sp?) ? She can have that furious look,
(especially in Charmed, while fighting demons :) yet she cares about the
people dear to her a LOT. She'd have to dye her hair, though ;-)
Siffera - sweet, kind, and, um, sweet... (I'll develop her character more
later, promise :) ... yet isn't she totally ruled by others, she does have a
mind of her own. Kate Winslet (sp?) perhaps. (remember Titanic?) Or Gwyneth
Paltrow (She'd fit with RDPs :).
Cleo - Iron-fisted and a tinge mean. If she wasn't so young, I'd say Tiffany
Amber-Theissen ;-) (spelling again?)

Marck, Kefir, Franz and the magicians will have to wait... I can't think of
any actors to fit them.

-Shiri