 Castle / 2677
Re: [CW][OT-FUN] Casting Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:02:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
So has anybody else thought about who would play their characters in
"Castle World: the Movie?"

Anyone else?

Hmmm...  I can't think of too many actors/actresses who'd fit some of these
roles very well.  I'd probably go for Unknowns...  But for the fun of it, let's
see what I can come up with.  :)

~ Auld Dragon - I have no idea.
~ Emrys Wynn - Harrison Ford
~ Ysolde Llewellyn - Cate Blanchet
~ Tristan Glyndwyr - Ewan McGregor (I'll just hafta offer him more money than
Pawel.  ;) )
~ Zar Kalthrax - Jeremy Irons
~ Kenji Tanaka - Anyone know of a Japanese action star doing US films?
Otherwise, Jet Li
~ Gwendolyn Trefor - Can't think of any off-hand.  Perhaps Emma Thompson.
~ Cecil Mirford - Kenneth Branagh
~ Kell Lachlan - Cary Elwes

Jeff
"Ready to fight, a knife held close by your side"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/