 Castle / 2696
Re: [CW][OT-FUN] Casting Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:24:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
So has anybody else thought about who would play their characters in
"Castle World: the Movie?"
~ Kenji Tanaka - Anyone know of a Japanese action star doing US films?

Like Jet Li?

Actually, he's Chinese.  :)  Most, if not all, Asian action stars in the US
made movies in Hong Kong.

Otherwise, Jet Li

Oh.  Heh. How about Chow-Yun Fat?  Although his action tends more to the
'acrobatic gun-fu' style, he's proven himself to be an excellent actor.  (I
cannot recommend _Anna and the King_ enough.  Jodie Foster and Chow-Yun Fat
both do excellent jobs, and the visuals are beautiful and exotic.  Good film.)

Yeah, so I've heard.  I haven't had a chance to check out any of his films yet.
:(

Jeff
"And the girl of the dawn, with eyes of blue and angel wings:
The songs of the season are her only crown."
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/