 Castle / 2692
Re: [CW][OT-FUN] sound tracks (was: Casting Castle World)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:08:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Shiri wrote:
but still, wouldn't it be cool to put background music on the
storyline webpage, with fitting songs? Sorta like a sound track...

I'm frequently inspired by music.  (Oddly enough, though, very little of my • CW
stuff has been.)

So, should I put bkgound music on my site, or would that be annoying?

It depends on how you do it.  If you have a link or a pic that people can click
to get music, it's fine.  If, however, the music just starts, that's the
fastest way to make me hit the 'back' button, and never return.

$0.02

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/