 Castle / 2627
2626  |  2628
Subject:
[CW][OT-FUN] Casting Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:56:41 GMT

So has anybody else thought about who would play their characters in
"Castle World: the Movie?"

So far, my picks would have to be:

Sain - Clint Eastwood.  For some reason I can just see Clint looking all
tough and haggard with an eyepatch and a flintlock.  Anyone that's seen
his Westerns knows he can play the 'tough, mysterious stranger' well!
Can he swordfight?  I don't know, but he could be taught.  No idea on who
would play 'young Sain' though...

The Red Fox - Alan Rickman.  That great British accent & sense of humor.
He might be a touch too sarcastic for the role, but he's a good enough
actor that he could play it down.  He'd be able to portray the Fox's
generaly amused attitude quite well.

No ideas for Batu or Dr. Cornelius yet.  Dr. C would have to be somebody
that could emote through that big beard of his, and do well with the
"jumping around and banging on the table when he gets excited" schtick...

Anyone else?