 Castle / 2695
Re: [CW][OT-FUN] sound tracks (was: Casting Castle World)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:26:16 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:

So, should I put bkgound music on my site, or would that be annoying?

If the person viewing can control it, then it may be good for the mood, but
if they cannot, forget it;)

Gotta go with Pawel and James on this one!  BG music should be controllable by
the viewer in case they don't *want* music for some reason. (Like they're at
work.  Of course I would never read LUGNET during slow moments at work.  Any
posts you see made by me during the day are...uh...hallucinations.  Or they're
timed, yeah, they're on a timer to provide the illusion that I'm always watching.
Yeah, that's the ticket.)

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m