 Castle / 2694
Re: [CW][OT-FUN] sound tracks (was: Casting Castle World)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:15:18 GMT

So, should I put bkgound music on my site, or would that be annoying?

If the person viewing can control it, then it may be good for the mood, but
if they cannot, forget it;)  When Dan Jezek had his castle (which has since
been lost), whenever I went to his site, it would be a race between my
connection and my "cancel audio" clicking .... It can be very distracting if you
just want to browse and examine the detail of a set or picture.

-- pn