 Castle / 2684
Re: [CW][OT-FUN] sound tracks (was: Casting Castle World)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:23:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Shiri wrote:
but still, wouldn't it be cool to put background music on the
storyline webpage, with fitting songs? Sorta like a sound track...

I'm frequently inspired by music.  (Oddly enough, though, very little of my CW
stuff has been.)

So, should I put bkgound music on my site, or would that be annoying?

For example, the song "Everything she does is magic" (or whatever the song
is
called) would fit in perfectly with a character I'm planning right now...

"Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" by The Police, maybe?

That's the one... (Jeff, your prophetic skills amaze me every time ;)

-Shiri