 Castle / 2685
2684  |  2686
Subject:
HawkLord has an update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:28:31 GMT

Hello, everyone!

I gave the address for my new page for Lego creations in my Survey reply, and I
see that several of you have already taken a look at it.  Thanks for the visit,
I just updated my page with lots of new images.  I'm afraid that they still
aren't the highest of quality (I just stuck the figures onto a scanner bed) but
they will have to do for now.

Go to the link below and check out the link about magic-users for Lego Combat,
the Lego wargame I am working on.  This page gives a primer on my magic system
that I created for the game.  Also there is one image in the magic items page.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Capsule/9142/lego.html

It isn't much, but it is a start.  LMKWYT and all that.

Tony