 Castle / 2699
Re: HawkLord has an update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:37:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Its a great start!  I like all your different mages!  I'd suggest when you
scan
the minifigs, you make a fram and stand them on it.  That is how I scanned my
minifigs (see the link at the end of the message).

So that's how you got that nice, flat look! I was wondering how you managed
that...

I was wondering the same thing... thanks for the advice!

Tony