 Castle / 2698
Re: Now I have a dilemna...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:36:05 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote in message ...
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:

Still a
great trade in my book, even with the possible depressed value of
Wolfpack figures right now...

Why is the Wolfpack figures' value depressed?  Sure wish I could find • more.

The value is 'depressed' (not that I'd say so, but this is what Frank • means)
because the GA and Potomac Hills lego Outlets had/have multiple 6038s. 3 • of
these arrived at my house today, I'm opening one currently (I couldn't be
happier!)

You got yours?  Mine haven't shown up yet!  I think I ordered
mine before you did, too, based on when you posted (grumble, sigh)

I ordered 10 last Thursday evening (just before they closed), they processed
it Friday, I got them Monday or Tuesday.

Frank