 Castle / 2660
2659  |  2661
Subject:
Now I have a dilemna...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:21:58 GMT

I recently traded some Star Wars toys for what turned out to be a treasure
trove of castle Lego.  I ended up with a (seemingly) complete yellow castle
with all the minifigs!  The set is dirty, but I'm sure I can clean it.  The
stickers are all in shockingly good condition.  There is some fraying around
the edges, but they are still very nice.  In addition to the castle, I got the
figures and flags from set #383 (the original jousting set?) as well, and a
handful of knights with the blue and silver shield crest on their torso's and
shields.  I LOVE castle, but now I have to decide if I want to keep these
treasures, or try turning them into more of the figures I want.  i.e. Black
Falcons, etc.

I never had the yellow castle as a child, so I have no real fond memories of
it.  I just always remembered wanting it.  I can't think of how I can fit it
into my soon to come Castle World contribution.  Maybe I will just keep it for
posterity.  Although I could probably get a decent chunk of change for it to
spend on KK sets.  Maybe build up my castle building inventories as well...

The rest of the figures, I will probably trade or auction.  Any idea how hard
it is to find the 383 figures?  I saw no listing for them on eBay.