 Castle / 2676
Re: Now I have a dilemna...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:41:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:

Still a
great trade in my book, even with the possible depressed value of
Wolfpack figures right now...

Why is the Wolfpack figures' value depressed?  Sure wish I could find more.

The value is 'depressed' (not that I'd say so, but this is what Frank means)
because the GA and Potomac Hills lego Outlets had/have multiple 6038s. 3 of
these arrived at my house today, I'm opening one currently (I couldn't be
happier!). I guess what Frank means is that many people have acquired them now
and they are less rare.

If you want to find more, someone posted the Potomac Hills number
in .marketplace.b-s-t.

Make that Potomac Mills. In Virginia.

(Sorry, I'm tired ;)

-Shiri