 Castle / 2700
2699  |  2701
Subject:
Nearing 3000th post :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:40:44 GMT

I noticed we are getting nearer the 3000th post every day, in an incredibely
fast rate.

Just for interest, I checked out the 2000th, 1000th and 3rd posts... (third
because first two are charter and ToS.)

The 2000th message was already about CW! Isn't that amazing? Almost a third of
our newsgroup discussions had to do with it! .castle has grown considerabely
popular since Pawel's original suggestion...

The 1000th one discussed the 'new' 2000 sets...

The third one, by Mike Timm, speculated what will come for year 2000.

:-) Wonder what the 3000th post will be...

-Shiri