 Castle / 2705
Re: Nearing 3000th post :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:37:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:

"Are you guys as excited as I am for outlet stores (leftovers from Canada)
having 6086s and 375s ... ?"

Oh my goodness!!!  Are there really 6086's somewhere??  Where are they?  =)
I'm a little excited here.  I had a great castle collection going in the 80's,
and now I'm trying to catch up!  Would it be possible for anyone to pick up an
extra?  I'd cut you a check! I may be jumping to conclusions though.  Let me
know about the sets please!

-Ben Ridout