 Castle / 2703
Re: Nearing 3000th post :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:15:35 GMT

ROFLOLAP! (AP being as possible :-)

Thanks for making my day, I'll reply shortly because I still have a 250-word
essay to write about "A tale of Two Cities"...

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
:-) Wonder what the 3000th post will be...

-Shiri

"I was the first one to crack 3000!!!  I win!!!!"
"The new map for Castle World is online ... first one to send me a message
gets a bonus gift and high honors."
"Are you guys as excited as I am for outlet stores (leftovers from Canada)
having 6086s and 375s ... ?"

Oooh!

"Are you as mad as I am at Larry for buying 300 375s before I had a chance
to buy my 10?"

Yes! I am!

"Check out the custom macaroni bricks I mad with my exacto knife from 2x2
bricks!  Only took 2 days ... "

LOL!

"What do you suppose Lego will put out in the year 2001?"

Nah, that'll be 4000th post.

"Who has the most CRAPP?"

Let's guess: Mike Ulring... as the most of any lego piece, prolly ;)

"New newsgroup:  lugnet.craigo-lego"

That'll be worth it!

"Well, it took selling my child and switching religions, but finally I have
enough 1x5x7 wall elements to make a castle bigger than Michael Ulring.
And it was all worth it!"

ROFL!

"How in the (enter noun of choice) do you spell Pawel's last name?"

Nazarewicz. Without looking!

"lugnet.castle v. lugnet.pirates ... can they ever come to terms?"

Of course they can't - Castle is sooooo much better ;)

<grin, duck, run before Frank Filz reads this>

"Why castle lego is simply the best part of lego.  An in-depth look"
"Anyone up for getting together this summer for a Castle World convention?"

Yes!

-Shiri