 Castle / 2707
Re: Nearing 3000th post :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:44:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ben Ridout writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:

"Are you guys as excited as I am for outlet stores (leftovers from Canada)
having 6086s and 375s ... ?"

Oh my goodness!!!  Are there really 6086's somewhere??  Where are they?  =)
I'm a little excited here.  I had a great castle collection going in the 80's,
and now I'm trying to catch up!  Would it be possible for anyone to pick up an
extra?  I'd cut you a check! I may be jumping to conclusions though.  Let me
know about the sets please!

-Ben Ridout

Oh oh ... I was hoping that this whole thing would be one big joke.  These
were just some of the things I "predict" will happen at the 3000th post.
Although I wish that some of them would be true, none of them are ...

So yeah ... Michael is still the man;)

-- pn