 Castle / 2693
Re: [CW][OT-FUN] sound tracks (was: Casting Castle World)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:15:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Shiri wrote:
but still, wouldn't it be cool to put background music on the
storyline webpage, with fitting songs? Sorta like a sound track...

I'm frequently inspired by music.  (Oddly enough, though, very little of my • CW
stuff has been.)

So, should I put bkgound music on my site, or would that be annoying?

It depends on how you do it.  If you have a link or a pic that people can • click
to get music, it's fine.  If, however, the music just starts, that's the
fastest way to make me hit the 'back' button, and never return.

LOL!
I'll keep that in mind - wouldn't wanna lose valueable viewers!

-Shiri