  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 1041 – 1060 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: $2,137.00

(...) Actually, I'm sort of confused as to what exactly that "iron horse" (ferroequus, whatever...) dude was doing - why did he successively outbid himself? Pedro (who knows virtually nothing about the fantastic world of auctions) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

iron
(score: 0.271)

  Republic Gunship!

Hey... I was just at the Wal-Mart at Lougheed Mall in Burnaby, B.C. I picked up the Yoda/Saruman set last week, and the only other thing they had was the technic Jango Fett. But today...! They had Anakin and the Sandpeople (which I bought), the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

iron
(score: 0.271)

  Re: NBLTC

(...) train (...) else (...) I built a three-tone grey railfreight liveried 56 (grid iron!), a parcels liveried coach (red, two yellow stripes) and some freightliner flats with simple containers. I haven't photographed them yet though. (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

iron
(score: 0.271)

  Re: Ideas ready to be shot down

(...) Larry, The thread you posted in was created by me to help the LUGNET community in a small way. Until your post I was very happy with the way it had grown. I count that you have now attacked me personally three times in three days on LUGNET. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

iron
(score: 0.270)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(In Character) In light of K-Salm Constructions busy sch. I have reallocated the HiTechnic Building plans to an outside contractor from the neighboring town. They have already starting the project and have the skeletal parts of the building up. It (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

iron
(score: 0.270)

  Re: Online Mac instructions.

OK, so I have made a preliminary getting started page. I basically took the Windows page and changed the names, commented out the images, and sent it to Tim. What it needs: - Images for ldglite and BrickDraw3D, 150x134 (see the Windows getting (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

iron
(score: 0.269)

  Re: Empire's Age?

(...) Common good is a law/core-democratic value. :)) But as in Ep2 the Republic sent in a ground force as well as trying to make negotiations. (...) We are on the border line. Although we don't really need electronics, most of them come from (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

iron
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Empire's Age?

Nice points, but I think it needs a little dash of My 2 Cents. It is hard to buy over here as well (and I don't want to start a starwars war) but according to an official LucasFilm LTD released book, there Old Republic was formed 25,000 years before (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

iron
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Inspiration...?

hey hey, Well, all other mecha builders constantly push me to build even better (and bigger) ;-) As far as non-lego inspiration goes, I think I get it from lots of places. anime (obviously) video games (there have been some sweet mecha games for PS2 (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.268)

  BricksWest2K2: Expo Coordinator's Report

Wow! Just wrapped up some LEGO contracts and it's nice to see the excitement still reverberating in posts. BricksWest was a wonderful show. Stepping up to support as Expo Coordinator was rewarding. While my perspective was limited to a slice of the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

iron
(score: 0.267)

  Re: The "Unknown" Santa Fe

(...) By the way, an "inference" is traditionally made by the person who's doing the reading/listening/interpreting. You're thinking of "implied," which is done by the person/thing making the statement. Person A: Are you implying that I'm stingy? (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.266)

  Re: The first "real" train engine from Lego

In lugnet.trains, David Koudys writes: [snipped!] (...) Alright, I just can't let that go. No mather how much I dislike that Railway Express, it does somewhat resemble real European trains. You know, those environmentally safe, fuel efficient (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.266)

  History of Tarharis

The Knight's Sword A violent battle had occurred, the Royal Knights Castle was almost lost to the Dark Lord. He stood and watched. He was in black armor and had a long black sword. He walked toward the massive, wood doors and watched them chopped (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.266)

  Places and Items of Tarhardis

The Royal Knights Castel -- Home of the Royal family Gershem -- (exile) A desert baren wast land used for o place of exile. 'size 100,000 sq. miles population about 350 and one building named K'zashion' the only known way to get there is by a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.266)

  Re: New Stories from the New Testament

(...) Your statement is true, to an extent, but you are in essence claiming that because the bible didn't describe one particular thing that existed, the absence of a description of any other particular thing can be excused. Sort of, but in doing so (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.265)

  Re: I see Brad and Janet!

thats nothing (URL) Eddie from the Iron Maiden Album Powerslave :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.fun)

iron
(score: 0.265)

  BrikWars at BricksWest

For anyone who's looking forward to those "BrikWars session (tentative)" slots on Saturday and Sunday nights, here's the plan as it currently stands: I'll be hosting games both nights for anyone who wants to get involved. I'll take care of keeping (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickswest)

iron
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Power to RCX

Most "wall wart" transformers give about 3-5 volts above what is marked on them. I would not use one of these directly. However, I am currently working on using a 7809 voltage regulator. If you don't know, a voltage regulator is a small electronic (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

iron
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Will there ever be *NEW* Mindstorms SENSORS ? Distance, Sound, Color, Bearing

I understand the general sense of wanting *Lego* parts and accessories. But they simply aren't available. And as far as I can tell, from all too brief communications with TLC, you won't be seeing them any time soon. I am personally very keen on the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

iron
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Modern Libraries (was Re: Bad news for TRU)

Alas for "dead storage". Do less people browse now? There is nothing like flipping through the card catalog just to discover the breadth and depth of what exists. There is nothing like wandering the stacks and discovering that your library posesses (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.263)

More:  Next Page >>