 Trains / 15442
Re: The first "real" train engine from Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:50:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Koudys writes:

[snipped!]

It's only the Europeans that think the evolution of the train leads to the
Railway Express ;)

Dave

Alright, I just can't let that go. No mather how much I dislike that Railway
Express, it does somewhat resemble real European trains. You know, those
environmentally safe, fuel efficient electrical ones, that carry (shudders
go through the american/canadian crowds) pasengers!
Not those bulky, 'my engine is bigger than your engine', fuel burning (and
lots of it) pieces of sheet metal that haunt the iron roads of the North
American Continent.
So there, I have once again failed at protecting the european way of life :-)

Mark -But, the Super Chief is a nice exception- de Kock