 Star Wars / 12889
12888  |  12890
Subject:
Republic Gunship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 04:35:43 GMT

Hey... I was just at the Wal-Mart at Lougheed Mall in Burnaby, B.C.

  I picked up the Yoda/Saruman set last week, and the only other thing they
had was the technic Jango Fett. But today...! They had Anakin and the
Sandpeople (which I bought), the Coruscant Chase, the Technic Super Battle
Droid, and the mighty Republic Gunship! I drooled and drooled, and caressed
my credit card, and held the mighty beast close to me for several moments,
but the iron claws of sanity snatched it away from me.

  Anyways, I guess I'll have to buy it in a few months when I'm finished
school and (God willing) I get some kind of job and can stop buying Lego
with student loans.

  That reminds me, if any of you LUGnetters in the Vancouver area know
anyone who would like to hire a fresh new BCIT computer systems graduate
(database specialty) and enthusiastic AFOL, please drop me a line at
thad_jantzi@hotmail.com - You could help me get my hands on that mighty gunship!

   MTFBWY, - Thad