 Star Wars / 12890
Re: Republic Gunship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 05:03:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Thad Jantzi writes:
Hey... I was just at the Wal-Mart at Lougheed Mall in Burnaby, B.C.

I picked up the Yoda/Saruman set last week, and the only other thing they
had was the technic Jango Fett. But today...! They had Anakin and the
Sandpeople (which I bought), the Coruscant Chase, the Technic Super Battle
Droid, and the mighty Republic Gunship! I drooled and drooled, and caressed
my credit card, and held the mighty beast close to me for several moments,
but the iron claws of sanity snatched it away from me.

<snip>

Stop drooling for a minute and double-check your literature/movie
protagonist & antagonist lists.  Last time I checked, Saruman was firmly
planted in Tolkien lore making himself a bad neighbor, while Yoda was back
at the ranch.  The Skywalker Ranch, that is.
I keep going into Kmarts hoping to find more that those dummies keep puttin'
out on the shelf, cause we all know that Kmart workers don't read and don't
care!
I submit that your sanity will crumble and you will return to said Wal-Mart
and purchase those bad-boys!  ALL students are in debt!  What's a little more?!
HA!  I am still paying for that philosophy...
I must now pick up my sanity... er wife, that is.
-Aaron-