  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 781 – 800 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What TLG set "revolutionized" your building?

In lugnet.build, Karl Paulsen wrote: I'm ignoring here things like Mindstorms that *are* the reason I build, and focusing on offical sets that shifted my POV. (...) I'd have to say the one that sticks out the most is the redesigned Technic Front End (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.build)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: What TLG set "revolutionized" your building?

(...) I'm not sure that my AFOL building experience was changed greatly by any set in particular, but my childhood building style was affected by lots of sets. - 6080 King's Castle had me obsessed with the idea of "opening" buildings with hinges. (...) (17 years ago, 29-May-07, to lugnet.build)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Ok, I just have to ask-- what have other people done for these? While checking out real castles in France, there was just periodically a DEEP hole with the top in a bench somewhere (these were along the castle walls). So you'd need to have a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Tim, I think the term "sour grapes" doesn't actually work in this context -- or at least I'm not sure how you mean it. (...) Others can always do as they please. But there are several REALLY good reasons why Lego doesn't fit into the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) although (...) hence (...) Are you going to have ropes around the layout? We didn't and were surprised how well-behaved the kids were; a lot of them clung to the edge of the table, but I didn't see any (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative

(...) While MOCpages will always be MOC-centric, I won't restrict the service to just MOCs. It would be great if you could casually peruse photos from big events like Brickworld or of people's LEGO storage systems, because these things all tie back (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) That's the rub. Long ago, I corresponded with Matt Bates about what it would take to make registry elements exportable and importable (so that you could transfer elements from one library/registry to another) and even he was not quite sure how (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Newport Post Script

Great (URL) Show>! Paid for my first month's rent in my new Lego Studio. Whooooo Hooooo! That was cool and very satisfying to have Lego bring good things in to your life. I took pics right after I set up. Good thing, because later, you almost could (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: New MOC: 'Archer I'

(...) Nathan, This looks good, but I have a few comments. You might want to add another power source, solar panels don't work great far from the Sun (Galileo and Magellan used little plutonium pods and thermopiles, IIRC). How about adding a few (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: .rtlToronto Stats

(...) Restraining orders are about as close as you can legally get. Murder goes a bit further, but... (...) I don't know how it works in Canada, but we have a similar situation right here in the city where I live. Some rich guy set up house on Lake (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...

(...) Was that a question? In other words, are you asking *us* if *you* see it that way? How should we know what you think, if you don't know yourself? But let's assume it's a statement, since it's more likely that you're just challenged about when (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: I know it's been brought up before, humor me.

(...) I read them because you have threatened my life if I don't! (I'm serious folks, he's figured out where I live and sent me ticking packages!!!!) But seriously, I started reading Sava's stories when they were first posted because the idea was (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: What kind of music do you listen to?

On a day in day out regular basis, I listen to: - Organ music - "Celtic" music (about half the time this is Clanad, Enya, or Maire Brennan, other favorites include Mary Jane Lamond, the Tannahil Weavers, and several others that don't jump out (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) I meant, sometimes non-obvious needs exist even when no obvious needs exist. And sometimes when neither obvious nor non-obvious needs can be identified, something can still be worth doing. Most "needs" that people identify with started out as (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Self-promoting silliness

I usually cruise the other groups in LUGNET by taking a gander at the top highlighted stories. Most of these are pretty high-quality, and I understand how they get highlighted. For example, the latest Brick Testament installment is read by many, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Deciding on a large ship acronym

(...) Haha! (...) Could work. But what do we mean by "100 studs"? Are we discussing length of the model? What if someone designs a model that is rather wide, deep, or tall? Theoretically, a ship could contain thousands of pieces and still measure (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Monday Morning Diversion

(...) The OT was constructed in the Epic tradition, with archetypal characters playing archetypal roles in an archetypal battle of Good vs. Evil. There's more to be found in the way the mythological pattern plays itself out than in any supposed deep (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  A seaside fortress, and a booby trap.

Hello everyone. I have 2 new mocs to show all of you. First of all, a seaside fortress, complete with some nice cliffs, a small dock, and a gallows! Deep links: (URL) pic 1> (URL) pic 2> Brickshelf Gallery (when public): (URL) Brickshelf Gallery> (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Funnel Cakes 'n DCC bits

Hey folks, What a productive day: Iain came by, we built him three modules together, and finished my fifth and sixth modules. Anyways, afterwords, I figured out HOW TO MAKE FUNNEL CAKES: (URL) not hard at all. They're delicious and easy to make-I (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  LoTR: The Two "Towels"

Hey guys, I just had to say a quick something about LoTR, which I saw this Tuesday (after vowing on Monday morning not to leave the house for a month in order to study for tests. That worked :-). First off, *awesome*! I loved it. I mean, duh, but (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

More:  Next Page >>