 Events / 1676
Re: Newport Post Script
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:52:10 GMT

Great Show!

Paid for my first month’s rent in my new Lego Studio. Whooooo Hooooo!
That was cool and very satisfying to have Lego bring good things in to your life.

I took pics right after I set up.
Good thing, because later, you almost could not see the front of the display.
It was deep with people, many fold!

The Rizmit got in to trouble.

;)

Mr. Krinkle was a hit with the ladies.

Kids loved the Moonbases.
I had many questions about MINDSTORMS.
Someone told me they had a Lego Enterprise hanging in their apartment.
I met some Art Gallery owners from Manhatten.
People wanted to know how long some of the models took to build
and they wanted to know how much the models cost (sell).

Many people told me, proudly so, that their cousin’s nephew’s brother’s son’s, grandson were is/are Legomasters too.

Lot’s of people from the neighborhood droped by.
Lot’s of people from the neightborhood (that I know) droped by.

Many thanks to Jason for all the help!
Many thanks to Mom for all the help!
Many thanks the folks from Newport!

Lot’s of questions and tons of smiles, even more stories from people about their own Lego collections.

I displayed my two remaining Moonbases.

Mech Bay 07 R.I.P.
Mech Bay 05 R.I.P.

Check out the pics: