 Off-Topic / Debate / 11585
Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:30:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:

I do not see what bashing sellers for making a profit has to do with class
warfare?

Was that a question? In other words, are you asking *us* if *you* see it
that way? How should we know what you think, if you don't know yourself?

But let's assume it's a statement, since it's more likely that you're just
challenged about when to use a question mark than that you don't know what
you yourself think. Slightly more likely, anyway, although who can say for sure?

Well in that case I do not see why one would NOT consider it such. That you
don't think bashing people for profitmaking is an example of class warfare
shows the deep and abiding differences in your worldview and mine, IMHO.

++Lar