 General / 31727
Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:49:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:

I do not see what bashing sellers for making a profit has to do with class
warfare?

Was that a question? In other words, are you asking *us* if *you* see it
that way? How should we know what you think, if you don't know yourself?

It was rhetorical - but I see your point.

Can I ask what this has to do with LEGO?

FUT to lugnet.off-topic.debate, something you two should know by now to have
done yourselves.

eric

Eric,
I was in debate, but I moved it here as I understand that is where it belongs:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=9317

Further, If you had  picked “apart the rest of the message instead of acting
like some wisecrack”(1) perhaps you would have seen that. :-)

Scott A

(1) Using Peter McLoone’s phraseology:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=9290