 General / 31708
Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 09:21:30 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
WARNING!  Compartmentalized Dork-dom ahead!  ;]

Larry, I'm not sure why you're so convinced this isn't a .general
topic.  The discussion was about general "market goings-on" for
LEGO.

It looked (to me) like it was veering off into class warfare, that is,
bashing sellers for making a profit. That, in my opinion, is .debate fodder.

I do not see what bashing sellers for making a profit has to do with class
warfare? Saying that they use economic might, or their social class to do so
without good reason may well be. But that is just the way of the world. I do
not rate sellers as being a social or economic class above anyone? Should
lego only be sold on a quota system?

Scott A

However I was wrong about that veer and I have said so already.