 Administrative / General / 9290
Re: Are that many people really glad about the security stuff?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 05:56:12 GMT

Do me a fav, would you mind picking a part the rest of the message instead
of acting like some wisecrack. I wouldn't mind hearing your reasons too.
That is of course, unless you have nothing to back you besides a few angry
LUGNET users who got out of hand

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Peter McLoone writes:
Well personally I'm a bit ticked. How many people are really glad about
these new security features.

Me, for one...

Is this really necessary?

I think so.

Maybe we need to see if Kev will do a new Brickshelf poll... I bet we'd get
an overwhelming positive vote. But maybe not.

FUT admin.general (or should it have been NNTP??) as this is not really a
.general question.

++Lar