  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 581 – 600 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How will the line expand?

in article GI4E3K.2us@lugnet.com, Jonathan Lill at jonathanl@myriadweb.com wrote on 8/15/01 10:33 AM: (...) Simple... Evil toa and good animal creatures. Where do the evil toa come from? Well, wherever the good toa come from. They just washed up on (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

how, deep
(score: 3.192)

  Re: How do *you* clean your LEGO parts?

(...) I use a simple paint brush to clean off display dust. I've found that the kind with fairly soft bristles work pretty well. The brush I use most often is about 2½" wide. (...) Like others have said, soapy water works well. I have a large bowl (...) (17 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.parts)

how, deep
(score: 3.192)

  Re: C$: Knowledge-Based Approach

(...) I disagree..... if I tell you that I ply 3 deep, you just have to code to 4 or 5 deep. you now have a better chance over me. if I say I have done the research and use the Slabovian concept, you know to counter with the "Upper Un-gabumba Land" (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 3.192)

  Re: How to conduct an interview and not actually listen

(...) As far as a quality interview, I guess that I think it's par for the course. As far as a piece of writing, I found it _really_ good! I thought her running internal dialog was fascinating. What per se did you think was wrong with it? I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.192)

  FOTW: Carload of 4561s for US$39 each

Okay, so maybe FOTW is an understatement?? :] In the past I'd lamented about how Canada doesn't have a lot of deep discount sales like in the US. Well, it seems that we do get them eventually, it just takes a while. Zellers has a 50% off (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) How do you know this girl? Is she in one of your classes, or is she a friend of a friend? Are you in a club together? Here's the best piece of advice I can give you: Talk to her. Figure out a way to get her talking and keep it up. Keep the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: The LD environment (or, Datsville in Space)

(...) The general answer to "why not" is because there's no clear way to get from what we've got today to <any specific future technology>. As more "fantastic technologies" are allowed into the environment, the less realistic the whole thing (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) That was a major screw-up in the movie! The shaft they were in is only a little over 115 feet deep. Unless they suddenly decided that all the decks were half height... Actually, (according to the deck plans) the NCC-1701-A has fewer decks than (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: M:Tron VS. Ice Planet.........

(...) well (...) That is assuming that you're close enough to a star to be getting that kind of solar radiation. Out in deep space, say, Pluto's distance from the Sun, there is basically no solar radiation. Thus, space acts as a giant heatsink and (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  New Super Car (8448)

Hi there, I normally only post on rec.toys.lego but I thought I would this a go. Deep breath... Go! It is uncanny how close the new 8448 is to the old 8880 in terms of length, width, height, wheel position and size, seat position, etc. Even the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) I make my modules 30" x 45" (2 x 3 large gray baseplates). I like to orient them 3 baseplates *deep* so as to give plenty of room to model after having 2 mainlines. I found 30 x 30 to be a bit small, requiring a lot of tables. 30 x 60 can get (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: XB-202a stealth revision (I fixed the deep links)

In lugnet.space, Jon Walker wrote: Snip snip (...) A most impressive build, Jon. In addition to what others have said, I especially like how you used the hinge plates for the control surfaces; it is a most elegant solution and very realistic in its (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Deep Yellow

(...) The playfield can be seen on this page-- (URL) electrical tape in the center will be removed. If this isn't good enuf, I will paint the field a medium grey a few weeks before the show. (...) The corner squares will be approximately 8 inches by (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: Why do you build?

In lugnet.space, Kirby Warden writes: <snipped> Man... after being up all night at work, this is a pretty deep topic. Though I think it would be a deep topic for me any time. Please forgive my little bit of rambling here, but I believe it is what (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Report Calum....

9:18 AM Chris tries to call Calum: 416-CA-LUM "ung.... Hel...cough.... Hello..?" "Hi Calum, how are?" "ung... Hello??" "Calum, so tell me, how did BrickFest go? I want all the dirt." "ung.... i gotta.." "Wow, look, Calum, if your busy, we can talk (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: Parts tracker - how do I get in touch with a reviewer?

"Franklin W. Cain" <fwcain@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gt1qBF.DG6@lugnet.com... (...) It still took time and patience to get the patterns right, and you did so many! I couldn't have created some of my models without those parts. (...) I sort of (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: Bye, bye LUGNET

(...) Deep down I'm extremely worried about the future of this website. When we have an issue like this, where well intentioned people (not me, mind you--I have an apparent issue realizing where I screwed up) who point out very valid concerns about (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: Green Dragon

None of your deep-links worked, but it looks like the folder was moderated :) WOW. That thing is ... wow! Where did you get all those green pics? I especially like the contrast between the color of the body and the lighter green of the spine. How (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15a/b Tentative Rules Posted

(...) Looks good. I like it. Finalizing the arbitration = either one wire or two. And two wires boils down to every bot requiring two RCXs. (...) Determining a win condition isn't that hard, so depending on whether you're comfortable with dynamic (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: I Want To Blow My Head Off

Bryan: I have no particular feelings towards you. The fact is that I DO NOT KNOW YOU in almost any way (one must be very careful to separate online stuff from the real world). Still, your posts -- especially the very last post, give me pause and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

More:  Next Page >>