 Space / 31614
Re: XB-202a stealth revision (I fixed the deep links)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 18:16:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Walker wrote:
Snip snip
I would appreciate feedback on this. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Jon Walker
jonwalker@psyoplabs.com

A most impressive build, Jon. In addition to what others have said, I especially
like how you used the hinge plates for the control surfaces; it is a most
elegant solution and very realistic in its effect. The wings are also an
excellent example of what is possible with the various angle pieces and how they
can work together. The proportion of engine to pilot space is quite realistic
too.

While I think the canards make the detachable cockpit section an interesting
craft on its own, I agree that they appear to be too far forward on the ship as
a whole. If they were back and snug to the cockpit, that would possibly solve
the problem of narrowness pointed out by Douglas R. Clark. But, that's just me
too.

Of course, it's not nearly colourful enough ;-) But seriously, the black does
work for this. I think you've included the right balance of accent colour and
you've managed to photograph it well, which is no mean feat in itself.

Peace and kudos,

Professor Whateverly