 Space / 31610
Re: XB-202a stealth revision (I fixed the deep links)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:10:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Walker wrote:
   Greetings,

Some of you may remember the XB-202:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/psyop/XB-202betterpics/frontedit3.jpg

I was never totally satisfied with the wing design, and lately I have become annoyed with studs on surfaces. Since the wings use a modular plug-in design, I decided to try to make an alternate set of SNOT wings that would plug in to the existing interface. This led to a complete overhaul of the entire ship including new canards, a more uniform color scheme, more SNOT, improvements to the retractable landing gear system, and more versatile weapons payloads. The result is the XB-202a stealth revision:

Deep Link: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/psyop/XB-202StealthRev/01xb202flyingfront.jpg

After Moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=74384

Very impressive, Jon. I do remember your first plane, and this one is just as imparessive. The landing gear are excellent, and it’s amazing that you were able to make SNOT wings work at that large a scale.

I sincerely hope you’re able to bring this to a Sealug meeting one of these days.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator