 Castle / Castle Organizations / 125
Re: I Want To Blow My Head Off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 00:03:43 GMT

Bryan:

I have no particular feelings towards you.  The fact is that I DO NOT KNOW
YOU in almost any way (one must be very careful to separate online stuff
from the real world).  Still, your posts -- especially the very last post,
give me pause and REAL cause for concern.  Still, I do feel a little
manipulated by this last post too.  I am giving it to you straight, you will
just have to deal...

On the subject of blowing your head off, let me just suggest you take many,
many deep breaths and do something else for a while.  I understand that you
feel frustrated, but I find that your responses are exaggerated and I hope
you find your reactions to be overblown too, as you should. If you REALLY
have these feelings, I suggest you seek help in the real world, not online.
Go to your parents, your friends, your neighbors, schoolteachers, etc --
someone in the REAL world.  Okay?

But here is something I have noticed: you continue to discuss how YOU feel,
how YOU were treated, how YOU feel betrayed, etc. That is NOT how to
formulate relationships!  I don't recall your introduction to Castle.  I
don't know anything about you except that people have found you rude.  I
want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I don't see that you have
done as simple a thing as apologize for hurting the feelings of others! It's
a two-way street, pal! You hurt, others hurt -- where is your willingness to
feel what others are feeling and say you are sorry?  Are we all supposed to
just drop everything and pay attention to you, even though you will not do
as simple a thing as apologize to those of us who are finding you needlessly
rude?  Relationships are formed based upon people sharing things over time
-- not because you demand it, and RIGHT NOW!  You want to make friends here,
be a friend to the rest of us first -- we shall ALL OF US be the better for it!

I mean this in the spirit of healing everyone's wounds, but not by backing
off simple basic fundamental principles of friendship. Make friends with us
before you judge us so harshly.  Sounds to me that you have several VERY
strong opinions about certain CW members that seem erroneous to me even at a
glance. That's not a very good way to start...but this too can be fixed!

In the hope of friendship...

-- Hop-Frog