 Castle / Castle Organizations / 126
Re: I Want To Blow My Head Off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 00:43:41 GMT

               Does anyone else see this as particularly humorous...

[::::] HE’S JUST LOOKNIG FOR ATTENTION [::::]

Am I the only one who sees this blatant statement as grounds to keep Brian out!
Instead of attempting to act as an adult and recompense for his previous
actions, he displays even more childish measures through this transparent
outcry.

.
..
Spydèr
..
.

Fading back into the night…

In lugnet.castle.org, Bryan Buckley writes:
  That about sums up how I feel. With all this Wanderer stuff going around
my review , of course I was going to see bad posts from members. I saw many.
Although I was glad that a few people did defend , James Ng , I barely know
him , but with people saying these bad things about me he calls me a good
guy. Andrew Weiner tells me to ignore everyone over it and merely says they
are only temporarialy angry with me. He said some other things , but I won't
say them , he doesn't deserve to be thrown out of CW like I was. Richard
Marchetti defended me for some time , until Sava's post. I thoguth he was my
friend. I thought Stembel was too , but after he made that post about me , I
don't know anymore , we weren't that close of friends anyways.
   I really thought Sava was my friend. I was the biggest fan of his
stories , in my first post I called him a legend of Castle. He was my icon ,
my role model , I strived to be like him , but not only was he a legend in
my eyes he was a good friend. I talked alot to him over AIM , and that was
basically how our friendship developed. He is right. I do hold a grudge
against Dori , I have had a grudge for a long time.
   The day I joined Castle World I was ecstatic , I was part of a speical
group , Castle's finest. Stembel had convinced me to do so. I happily posted
to this newsgroup of my join , expecting my new bretheren to welcome me with
open arms. No such thing. Everyone was to busy with business of the July
Gathering. In an im with Anthony , I told him I was angry noone had welcomed
me , they were too busy discussing a meeting that would be months away. Sava
told me that Shiri would have welcomed me , she always is the first to
welcome new members ,  but she must be too busy with the gathering. Noone
can be too busy too take a few minutes a write a welcome post to the new
guy. I felt a underdog. The song "Creep" by Radiohead comes to mind how I
felt then.
   The only way for me to be noticed is that I rant , and finally Shiri
does respond , but what does she do? She gives me some constructive
criticism. Imagine how angry I felt. The girl everyone said was so kind and
sweet gives the new guy constructive criticism about his site.
   And now Sava says these cruel things about me. I trusted him to keep
these thigns secret , but he didn't. I trusted you Anthony J. Sava The Third
, and you let me down. YOU LET ME DOWN!! AND YOU SAID SUCH CRUEL THINGS
ABOUT ME!
You said to feel no pity for me , your biggest fan. Feel no pity for the boy
who's been captivated with the tales of Ikros since he first discovered your
website. Have no pity for the first person who signed his message board  and
in his first post ranked him a legend. When I read your post I wanted to
scream. You said you didn't mean to offend but , when I got to " feel no
pity for this boy" you had done more than harmed me , you had scarred me.
I think the time is right for me to now go back to a corner and sulk.