 Technic / Bionicle / 1191
Re: How will the line expand?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 06:23:23 GMT

in article GI4E3K.2us@lugnet.com, Jonathan Lill at jonathanl@myriadweb.com
wrote on 8/15/01 10:33 AM:

But how would LEGO introduce new Toa, Turaga or Tohung without introducing
new villages and altering the map of Mata Nui? Where would the Toa come from
and what natural aspects would they represent? Or would LEGO have to
introduce a whole new level/type of good guy?

Simple... Evil toa and good animal creatures. Where do the evil toa come
from? Well, wherever the good toa come from. They just washed up on beaches,
right? When Mata Nui came from space Makuta followed him. Who's to say that
the Toa aren't from space and there are evil toa to come we haven't seen
yet.

                                            - Jordan
                                            lundj@earthlink.net

* "I have a deep, emotional attachment to 'Starsky and Hutch'."    *
*  - President Bill Clinton, quoted in Time Magazine, Feb. 1996    *