 Technic / Bionicle / 1186
Re: How will the line expand?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 05:51:38 GMT

Uuuh, maybe a giant meteor will crash into Mata Nui,
destroying half of it and reforming it with
larger Toa sets, one of which will include a free ticket
to Legoland.
-gyug, who is thinking a golden C-3P0 bionicle mask
would be cool.

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Jonathan Lill writes:
There have been a couple of rumors of new Bionicle sets for next Christmas
or Spring and I have been wondering how the Bionicle story might expand to
contain new characters. • [...]

Jonathan L