 Technic / Bionicle / 1185
Re: Strange parts in Nui-Rama set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 05:46:06 GMT

Yep, two such pieces come in the Manas set.

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Dave Johann writes:

Wow! This part is VERY different from the rubber band holders found in some of
the Racer sets. There are no Technic holes on those. I'm still trying to find a
way to use them in a MoC. Any chance that 2 of those parts come in a manas box?

-Dave Johann
LUGNET Member #524
Founding Member: LUGOLA