 Technic / Bionicle / 1178
Re: Strange parts in Nui-Rama set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:34:30 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, John Burns writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Michael Edwards writes:
Anyone have a picture on this, i got a UK Nui-Rama but nonething inside of
this piece?

This came from whatever version of Nui-Jaga (it must've been US, because it
had piece counts on it) that I received as a prize at Brickfest:

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

Dat's it! So, tell me the truth. Was my drawing that bad? I think Ray's idea
for it's use is interesting. The textured 'pads' would work great for
triggers. Either for pulling with your index finger or pushing with your
thumb. If Pohatu's legs were narrower, the pieces would fit on his leg pegs.

Nah, it wasn't too bad, but a little digicam pic goes a long way to clear up
confusion :)  I think this piece would make a pretty good trigger, though I
haven't tested it to see how tightly a technic pin would fit in it.  What
about as a bumper or paddle for a slingshot type device.  Hrm... we could
cross-promote this with Paul Hartzog's proposed monthly moc contest:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10543

Find the best way to use this element in a creation :)

Adrian