 Technic / Bionicle / 1175
Re: Strange parts in Nui-Rama set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 21:09:38 GMT

Anyone have a picture on this, i got a UK Nui-Rama but nonething inside of
this piece?

Thanks

--
Michael Edwards
Lugnet Member #151

Brickbay shop - Edwards Parts
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=Bionicle

"John Burns" <pappyburns@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Does anybody know what the two extra dark grey pieces in the Nui-Rama set
are for? I can't find them in the instructions anywhere. The rubber bands
were wrapped around them when I took them out of the box. It looks like • the
part number on them is 41752, but I can't find them in any of the
references. It's difficult to describe what the pieces look like so I
thought I could do a text drawing and have everyone use the 'View Raw
Message' option to see it lined up. So here goes.

Long Side     Short Side     Top

  -----       -----           _______
  |   |         |             ||   ||
--()-()--      |||           | |   | |
|     |        |             ||   ||
-------      -----           -------

Maybe a little description will help. On the long side it looks like it • has
3 levels. The top and bottom levels are like 'feet' with 'treads' on the
outer surfaces (the top tread facing up, the bottom facing down). The • bottom
'foot' is the larger of the two. The middle level is like a more narrow
'foot' but with no treads. This level has two connector peg holes
side-by-side through it (illustrated by the parenthesis).

So with that long and most likely unnecessary explanation, does anyone • know
what these pieces are? Aside from that, does anyone have any creatives • uses
for the pieces?

John Burns